Wednesday, February 13, 2008

10 Short Quotes about Friendship

1. He who has a thousand friends has not a friend to spare,
And he who has one enemy will meet him everywhere. ~ Ali ibn-Abi-Talib

2. Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time. ~ Georgia O'Keeffe

3. I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones. ~ Oscar Wilde

4. Treat your friend as if he might become an enemy. ~ Publilius Syrus

5. The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. It's a lot like nature. You only have as many animals as the ecosystem can support and you only have as many friends as you can tolerate the bitching of. ~ Randy K. Milholland,

7. Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate. ~ Thomas Jones

8. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Unknown

9. I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends. ~ Walt Whitman

10. I've learned that all a person has in life is family and friends. If you lose those, you have nothing, so friends are to be treasured more than anything else in the world. ~ Trey Parker and Matt Stone