Thursday, January 31, 2008

10 Short Funny Quotes about Sex

1. To succeed with the opposite sex, tell her you're impotent. She can't wait to disprove it. ~ Cary Grant

2. If it wasn't for pick-pockets and frisking at airports I'd have no sex life at all. ~ Rodney Dangerfield

3. Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy. ~ Steve Martin.

4. When I'm good I'm very, very good but when I'm bad I'm better. ~ Mae West.

5. My wife is a sex object. Evertime I ask for sex, she objects. ~ Les Dawson

6. Bisexuality doubles your chances of a date on a Saturday night. ~ Woody Allen

7. My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty. ~ Woody Allen

8. I chased a girl for two years only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: We were both crazy about girls. ~ Groucho Marx

9. A nymphomaniac is a women as obsessed with sex as the average man. ~ Mignon McLaughlin

10. I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic. ~ Woody Allen.