Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10 Short Funny Quotes about Marriage

Marriage 1. There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again. ~ Clint Eastwood

2. Man's best possession is a sympathetic wife. ~ Euripides

3. One man's folly is another man's wife. ~ Helen Rowland

4. By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. ~ Socrates

5. I know nothing about sex because I was always married. ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor

6. It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

7. If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married. ~ Katharine Hepburn

8. Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets. ~  Ogden Nash

9. I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry. ~ Rita Rudner

10. My wife says I never listen to her.  At least I think that's what she said. ~ Author Unknown